Sunday, November 15, 2009

Cakes In Different Styles

2girls1cup cake: somehow I've just lost my appetite... (Link)



I so much want a Chuck Norris cake for my next birthday. (Link)



I bet he wasn't expecting this photo on his cake. (Link)



Happy 60th birthday: it's time to use diapers! (Link)



(Link)



Yes, it's Tom Selleck in his birthday suit. (Link)



Butt b-day cake, with cellulite included! (Link)



(Link)



What a shitty birthday cake... (Link)



The next time you want someone special to bake you a Chewbacca birthday cake, you might want to be very specific about how you want your favorite Wookiee to look and taste! (Link)



David Almasi and his wife Nancy had a birthday party for Ronald Reagan this week. They've shared a picture of the cake. I bet Ronald was delighted! (Link)



Great news! (Link)

No comments: